Horse Jewelry - Fashion Jewelry
How to Braid Horse Hair for JewelryBy Adam Raphael, eHow Contributor jewelry thumbnail" title="" class="photo" data-credit="BananaStock/BananaStock/Getty Images" longdesc="http://i.ehow.com/images/a06/rl/s7/braid-horse-hair-jewelry-800x800.jpg" />
Braided horse hair jewelry adds a fine touch to your Western ensemble. Many equestrians also use this type of accessory to remind them of their most loved sport. Bracelets are the most popular types of accessories that use braided horse hair. With its highly durable, fashionable, natural and recyclable material, horsehair jewelry can make an excellent addition to your accessory collection. You do not even need to spend money to own one. You can braid horse hair on your own and make it into fine jewelry. Things You'll Need
- Regular shampoo
- 1 bundle of 24 to 36 strands of horse hair, around 6 to 10 inches long
- Rubber bands
1. Wash and comb your horse hair thoroughly. Wash the horse hair before you start braiding it. Use regular shampoo to wash the hair and rinse it well with water. Arrange your horse hair in a long and even swatch after cleaning and combing and secure an end with your rubber band.
2. Separate the horse hair to make three equal portions. Create a section for each shade if you are using more than one color of horse hair. Take the two outside sections with each hand and leave the middle section long and flat for it to serve as a guide while you braid your bracelet. At this point, you should have around 8 to 12 strands of horse hair for every section.
3. Braid your horse hair together following an over-and-under pattern. Cross your hair's left section over its middle portion and cross its right section over the other portion that you started on the left and was placed in the middle.
4. Repeat the previous step until you are able to complete a braid. You should be weaving the two sections outside and around your horse hair's middle section in order to create the smooth and small braid. Secure your horsehair braid's loose end using your rubber band as soon as you have reached your horse hair's end.
Adam Raphael has been writing technical and health-related articles for a variety of online sources for five years. His articles have appeared on a variety of popular blogs and other websites.
Original source: eHow.com
Next page: Where Can I Sell My Gold Jewelry
Decrease in wrinkles by 25%, glowing facial skin, Increased energy, better sleep patterns,
Scam free: Use trusted Vendors or use PayPal to "Check Out" and know your online transaction is safe.
Bookmark/Share This Page:
Horse Jewelry News
Luxury Jewelry By Way Of Afghanistan - Forbes
Luxury Jewelry By Way Of Afghanistan
With shops in Notting Hill as well as Los Angeles, London-based jewelry designer Pippa Small has developed a large following for her statement-making bohemian jewelry which works with the natural contours of gem stones for a â€śriver-tumbled, imperfect ...
You can design and 3D-print your own gold and silver jewelry with Trove - Digital Trends
You can design and 3D-print your own gold and silver jewelry with Trove
Who says jewelry making has to remain a priesthood? Not the 21st century, and certainly not Trove, a brand new platform that launched Thursday which allows you to customize and 3D-print jewelry in materials like bronze, silver, and of course gold ...
This Site Lets You Customize Incredible Jewelry For Only $50
Trove Offers Users Customized 3D-Printed Jewelry
You can now 3D print custom gold jewelry
Police searching for suspects caught on surveillance camera burglarizing ... - Dallas Morning News (blog)
Police searching for suspects caught on surveillance camera burglarizing ...
Dallas Morning News (blog)
Dallas police are asking for the public's help identifying two suspects who were caught on surveillance video burglarizing a Pleasant Grove jewelry store last month. Police said on Sept. 8, around 3 a.m. two suspects pried open the back door of the ...
Jewelry Thieves Caught On Camera In Dallas
Jewelry thieves caught on camera
Trove Lets You Customize Gold and Silver Jewelry Using 3D Printing - TechCrunch
Trove Lets You Customize Gold and Silver Jewelry Using 3D Printing
Launching today, Trove is a platform that lets users customize and buy personalized, 3D-printed jewelry. Based in NYC, the company has raised a $640k seed round from Resolute Ventures and Uprise Ventures. Although 3D printing has started to become a ...
Trove uses 3D printing technology to create customized jewelry
Design your own actually fashionable 3D-printed jewelry
Trove Offers 3D Printed Jewelry That's Perfect Just for You
Shane Co.: Jewelry That Defies Boundaries - Out Magazine
Shane Co.: Jewelry That Defies Boundaries
Shane Co. is the largest family-owned jeweler in America. Their commitment to value and direct-sourcing has been passed down for over 80 years and four generations of the Shane family. The company creates finely crafted jewelry for both men and women ...
Davenport man accused of daytime jewelry thefts in Des Moines County - WQAD.com
Davenport man accused of daytime jewelry thefts in Des Moines County
A Davenport, Iowa man has been accused of burglarizing jewelry stores in Des Moines County in broad daylight. Gregory Wayne Myers, age 57, has been charged with four counts of third degree burglary for four daytime jewelry thefts that happened in March ...
Designer Spotlight: Iconery Applies 3D Printing To Launch Fine Jewelry ... - Forbes
Designer Spotlight: Iconery Applies 3D Printing To Launch Fine Jewelry ...
Iconery, a new state-of-the-art fine jewelry marketplace founded by former eBay executive, Ivka Adam, is on a mission to change the way the professional woman purchases fine jewelry. Adam partnered with fashion industry veteran Andrea Linett to create ...