Hemorrhoid Alternative Cures Hemorrhoid Natural Cure
Causes And Basic Methods For Removal Of Hemorrhoids
One of the first questions that people who suffer from hemorrhoids tend to have (as well as how to cure hemorrhoids) is "what are the causes of hemorrhoids?" Most people want to know this because they believe that if they know the cause they might be able to prevent it from coming back in the future. Hopefully, you should find that this article helps give you answers to the question above.
Piles can be one of the most embarrassing things that someone can suffer from. It is probably safe to say that most hemorrhoid sufferers don't wish to suffer for too long and would welcome a quick treatment for hemorrhoids. If you really want to be successful at preventing hemorrhoids from recurring time after time, then it is a good idea to get some sort of an understanding as to what caused them in the first place. If you can identify the main causes of hemorrhoids then you will probably have a much better chance of being able to stop them from coming back in the future.
The fact is that there is not one single universally cited cause for the unset of hemorrhoids and no one has come up with a definitive reason as to why hemorrhoids form. However, what you will find is that there are several different reasons put forward as possible causes for someone getting hemorrhoids. Some causes are listed below:
- Poor diet: The western world's diet is thought to be a major reason why people from countries in western world suffer from hemorrhoids. Often, the average persons diet consists mainly of foods that are processed and not of natural food, therefore their body is not getting the right nutrition it needs. It is commonly thought that many of the problems people have with things like bowel movement, whether it is constipation or diarrhea, have their origins in the fact that they eat lots of processed foods. Eating foods that are processed regularly is also a good way to insure you are deficient in vital vitamins. Deficiencies such as the ones just mentioned are thought to be a major contributor to someone getting hemorrhoids. People often don't understand fully that these factors are contributory to hemorrhoids, then when you add to them a diet that is low in fiber you are increasing the risk of getting hemorrhoids even further.
- Pregnancy/childbirth: Statistics show that women that are pregnant are more prone to have problems with hemorrhoids than those who are not. When you keep in mind the huge amount of added pressure that occurs in the abdomen and anorectal area, when a women is pregnant, you can begin to understand some of the reasons why pregnant women are more prone to hemorrhoids. You also have to keep in mind that pregnancies and then the act of giving birth is obviously very strenuous as well, hence the likelihood of hemorrhoids occurring is greatly increased.
- Lifting heavy Objects and/or Straining of the body: Two of the less well known potential causes of hemorrhoids are lifting heavy objects and straining while using the toilet. The bottom line is that anything that contributes to you straining in someway can be a contributing factor to you getting hemorrhoids.
- Genetics: It is thought by many professionals that you will be more likely to suffer from hemorrhoids yourself if you have family members that suffer from them. It is become more and more common for people to associate hemorrhoids with a link genetically.
Other things that might be causes of hemorrhoids:
There are many other suspected causes of hemorrhoids. Being constipated is considered to probably be the number one cause. However, being constipated is not the only reason; other things such as severe coughing or even diarrhea can be contributing factors towards someone getting hemorrhoids. The culture of laziness that seems to be the case today, also is seen as being a contributing factor as to why people today suffer from many aliments to do with their health, including hemorrhoids.
Basic methods for removal of external hemorrhoids:
People leading a sedentary life style, pregnant women and women who have given birth to children suffer more frequently from hemorrhoids. The condition is also hereditary in some families. Hemorrhoids could be removed at any stage but the earlier a doctor is consulted, the better are the chances that you avoid surgery and hospitalization. As the hemorrhoid protrusion grows in size, the treatment methods change. Different treatment procedures are applied to different stages of the hemorrhoid status.
Basic methods for removal of hemorrhoids:
-A correctly administered conservative therapy is usually sufficient to remove hemorrhoids in initial stage.
-A thrombectomy-the thrombosed vein is cut and an excision of a thrombus is performed. This method is applicable in cases of large hemorrhoid lumps which are very painful. The procedure does not require hospitalization. It is applied when conservative therapy has proved no effective or when it can take too much time.
-Excision of a hemorrhoid-this method is performed in out-patient conditions and under local anesthesia. This is the most effective way to remove periodically arising hemorrhoids.
Other methods of removal of hemorrhoids:
-Doppler ligation-through this method the individual artery which feeds the hemorrhoid vessels is tied off. This way, the hemorrhoids are caused to shrink. The procedure is performed by the use of an anoscope with a Doppler probe.
-Hemorrhoidectomy-this is a method for patients with severe form of hemorrhoids, usually with third and fourth degree hemorrhoids. The surgical removal of hemorrhoids requires anesthesia and hospitalization of the patient.
-Rubber band ligation-this is a technique of placing a small rubber band at the base of the hemorrhoid lump which cuts off blood supply to the dilated vein. The withered hemorrhoid drops off in four to seven days.
-Sclerotherapy-this is a simple technique performed under no or little anesthesia. There are no aftermath complications and the effect is durable. The method eliminates pain, bleeding and prolapsed in 80% of the patients. It is applied to patients with large hemorrhoid units and severe complications.
Unless you do some prevention, hemorrhoids will return. The most effective preventive measures are:
- Good personal hygiene-if you clean up the rectal area carefully with wet wipes or wash it after bowel movement, you could postpone the re-occurrence of hemorrhoids. Avoid using toilet paper in order not to provoke hemorrhoids formations.
- Control your body weight and lose some if needed.
- Eat fiberous food to regulate bowel movements.
- Use laxatives or stool softeners in case of constipation.
- Avoid straining while defecating.
- Increase your amount of physical activities.
- Pay attention to exercising the buttocks muscles.
- Drink at least 2 liters of liquids daily.
- Never postpone the urge for defecation.
- Do not strain and add excessive pressure during defecation.
- Always apply laxative suppositories and stool softeners in cases of constipation.
How to cure hemorrhoids?
There are many treatments you could try but the one I will mention is a 100% natural formulation used to treat both external and internal hemorrhoids and is proven to shrink hemorrhoid tissue and totally get rid of the condition, together with an anti-inflammatory formulation used to treat bleeding hemorrhoids. These formulas (HemorrhoidCure, Rectal Repair, HemorrhoidBalm-Rx, AntiHemorrhoidDrops) are used together, to calm acute pain and reduce swelling.
Because this Hemorrhoids Treatment is made from 100% pure essential oils, they have the ability to penetrate into the cell membranes to provide immediate relief from hemorrhoids. The healing process varies from person to person, however the majority of people who have used this treatment experience immediate relief. To learn more, please visit our website of http://www.bcured.net and http://www.naturespharma.org for hemorrhoids treatments.
staff of Nature Power Company
Cancer Pioneers Print Version w/ 3 free reports Are you afraid to say "No" to chemotherapy? Many cancer patients -- even those who prefer alternative therapies -- are uncomfortable turning their backs completely on chemo. That's why it's important to know about FDA-approved drug treatments that work far better than those used by NINE OUT OF TEN cancer doctors. These amazing breakthroughs can double or even triple your chances of beating the disease -- and the medical profession is IGNORING them. So if you're feeling pressure from family and f
Click Item Below To View Prices & Product Details - View Full Catalog
Next page: Hemorrhoid Alternative Cures
Bookmark/Share This Page:
Hemorrhoid Alternative Cures News
Alternative Treatments for Hemorrhoids
Always check with your doctor or qualified medical professional before using any alternative or complementary treatment, or before stopping or changing any other treatment to use alternative approaches. Some treatments or preventatives may be of dubious ...Read more...
Alternative Cure for Hemorrhoids
Hemorrhoid takes place when our rectum goes through high pressure. It results in driving of the extreme blood to the veins. It makes the vein to elongate, bust and swell. Once the vein starts swelling, it starts striking the tissue layers that are ...Read more...
Alternative Cure For Stomach Ulcer Or Hemorrhoids
Besides the medications that our doctor gives to us, there are also many other alternative remedies. These remedies are easy for preparation and do not contain chemicals. In addition, you can consume them for precautionary measures. Therefore, you will ...Read more...
Healing-Hemorrhoids Website Offers Organic Treatment Products for Pregnant Women, Surgery Patients and Others Seeking Natural Cures
In addition, a free ebook entitled "Hemorrhoid-Free Life: Natural Cures and Treatments for Healing Hemorrhoids + Alternative Options" which takes comprehensive look at hemorrhoids, what causes them, how to treat them and how to keep them from coming back ...Read more...
Hemorrhoids Alternative Treatment â€“ Natural Tips For Hemorrhoids
A number of over the counter medications are available for treating hemorrhoids; which are the painful, swollen, bulging veins in the area of the anus. A number of factors are responsible for this problem, such as heavy lifting, long period of standing or ...Read more...
Best Treatment for Hemorrhoids - Will This Top Treatment Work?
If your Suffering With Painful Hemorrhoids and want the best natural treatment for Hemorrhoids and the minimum intrusive treatments, the alternative for you is natural cures such-as certain juices, life-style alterations, herbal supplementations and ...Read more...
Removing Hemorrhoids In Painless Office Visit
People may think there is no alternative to surgery, which they dread, so they typically delay treatment for 6 to 10 years, Dr. Norman said. Many people are anemic by the time they seek help because of the bleeding associated with hemorrhoids. A hemorrhoid ...Read more...